Since 2017, the Friday Night Movie Podcast has delighted listeners with humor and heart, all while building a loyal following and racking up tens of thousands of downloads along the way. Every week, Shai, Lily, and Becky Korman invite listeners to join them as they discuss the latest movies and TV shows and chat with filmmakers.
This year we partnered with the hosts of the Friday Night Movie podcast for a special two-part episode that shines a spotlight on the next generation of actors and filmmakers emerging from the University of Arizona School of Theatre, Film & Television.
Ahead of this year’s I Dream in Widescreen event, the podcast recorded a series of fascinating interviews with the creative forces behind the films of IDIWS2023, as well as a faculty roundtable with Professors Jacob Bricca, ACE, Lisanne Skyler, Hank Stratton and Kevin Black.
The student interviews featured:
- Chloe Pesso (Director) and Isabella Russo (Actor) for Unconditional
- Myles Gordon (Director) and Kaila Hines (Producer, Writer) for The Rematch
- Ryan Ramsey (Director) and Babacar Ba (Actor) for Deserted
- Hadas Bar (Director, Writer) and Kyle Openshaw (Producer) for The Art of Leaving Home
- Zack Richardson (Director) for The Rise of Ronnie
- Mateo Siegel (Co-Writer on Deserted, Sound Designer & Composer on Sunbeam, Composer on Old Times Not Forgotten, Composer on The Wizard No More)