Sponsor an Internship
Interested in Offering an Internship?
The University of Arizona School of Theatre, Film & Television manages an active film and television internship program placing students in local, regional and national organizations.
An organization sponsoring an intern must assign a full-time media professional as the internship supervisor and agree to the following:
- Provide a description of the internship on company letterhead or via company email.
- Provide a description of the company’s mission and a link to the company’s website.
- Train the intern.
- Supervise and evaluate the intern’s performance periodically throughout the term of the internship.
- Write an evaluation of the intern’s performance when the internship is completed.
- Submit an Internship Grade Recommendation for the intern’s work.
Interested in offering an internship? Please fill out our form for “Organizations Interested in Offering an Internship” and submit it to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 520-621-9662.
An internal Film & Television Internship Committee will review requests for interns. If approved for Film & Television Internship credit, the request will be posted to our student listserv.