The Arizona Board of Regents makes tuition waivers available to UA students currently enrolled and taking at least 30 units of credit per academic year. Applicants may apply in one of two categories - Need or Merit.
Please note that the award amount only covers a portion of your tuition and does NOT cover University Fees. To be eligible students must:
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and must continue to maintain it to receive the award.
- Must be a non-resident of Arizona and a U.S. citizen.
- Must take at least 12 units per semester, and a minimum total of 30 units for the academic year (includes summer).
- Applicants for need-based waiver MUST fill out an online FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or go to Financial Aid, Administration Building
Download the Regents' Out-of-State Tuition Waiver Application or pick one up from Room 220.
Materials to be included with the application form:
- A typed one-page statement (single space, 12-pt font, 1" margins) indicating reason for waiver
- A current transcript or UAccess Academic Advisement Report (PDF version).
Deadline: Friday,April 26, 2013 by 5pm