The Film & Television Minor is available for Fall and Spring entry, to current UA students only. Applications must be submitted by the appropriate deadline. Late submissions will not be reviewed.
Current UA Students
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2013, 4:00pm
was the deadline for Fall 2013 admission.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2013, 4:00pm
is the deadline for Spring 2014 admission.
Applying to the Film & TV Minor is a three-step process.
Current UA Students
Make sure you are eligible to apply to the minor:
- You must be a current UA student (registered for at least one class at UA) during the semester you are applying to the minor.
- You must have a minimum UA cumulative GPA of 2.5 to be eligible to apply to the minor. (Students who have no GPA yet because they are in their first semester at UA are also eligible to apply.)
Email Mr. Sergio Cañez at email@example.com to sign up for one of the required information sessions below. (In your email, please include your name, UA student ID, UA email address, phone number, and current UA GPA.) DON'T MISS CLASS to attend an information session -- excuse notes will not be given. DON'T BE LATE to the information session -- you will not be allowed to enter after the session begins. Students who are not eligible to apply to the minor (due to GPA) may still attend an information session (though they may not submit an application).
- Friday August 30, 2013, 9:10-9:45am
- Friday September 6, 2013, 12:10-12:45pm
- Friday September 13, 2013, 10:10-10:45am
- Friday September 20, 2013, 11:10-11:45am
Submit the application requirements (see link below) to be considered for acceptance to the minor. Send or bring your materials to the following address:
Film & Television
Attn: Minor Application
845 N Park Ave
Marshall Bldg, Rm 220
P.O. Box 210158B
Tucson, AZ 85721-0158B
All materials must be received in our office by the posted deadline.
See the Application Requirements website.
See the Film & Television Minor website to see what classes are required in the minor.