The Film & Television Minor is available for Fall and Spring entry, to current UA students only. Applications must be submitted by the appropriate deadline. Late submissions will not be reviewed.
Current UA Students
(THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2017, 4:00PM
was the deadline for Fall 2017 admission.)
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2017, 4:00PM
is the deadline for Spring 2018 admission.
Applying to the Film & TV Minor is a three-step process.
Current UA Students
STEP ONE - ELIGIBILITY
Make sure you are eligible to apply to the minor:
- You must be a current UA student (registered for at least one class at UA) during the semester you are applying to the minor.
- You must have a minimum UA cumulative GPA of 2.5 to be eligible to apply to the minor. (Students who have no GPA yet because they are in their first semester at UA are also eligible to apply.)
STEP TWO - ATTEND MINOR INFORMATION SESSION
After you are registered for Fall 2017 classes at UA, email Ms. Marissa Owens at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for one of the required minor information sessions below. (In your email, please include your name, UA student ID, UA email address, phone number, and current UA GPA.)
- Friday August 25, 2017, 9:10-9:45am
- Friday September 1, 2017, 12:10-12:45pm
- Friday September 8, 2017, 10:10-10:45am
- Friday September 15, 2017, 1:10-1:45pm
Minor information sessions will be held at the Film & Television office in Marshall 220. DON'T MISS CLASS to attend an information session -- excuse notes will not be given. DON'T BE LATE to the information session -- you will not be allowed to enter after the session begins. Students who are not eligible to apply to the minor (due to low GPA) may still attend an information session (though they may not submit an application).
STEP THREE - SUBMIT APPLICATION
Submit the application requirements to be considered for acceptance to the minor. All materials must be received in the Film & Television office by the posted deadline, following the instructions given at the minor information session.
If you have any questions about the application process or requirements, you may contact Ms. Marissa Owens by phone at (520) 621-9303, or by email at email@example.com.
See the Film & Television Minor website to see what classes are required in the minor.